Created attachment 218945 [details]
Update to Galera 26.4.6.
The patch passes portlint, poudriere testport for 11.4-RELEASE, 12.1-RELEASE.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Oct 27 11:18:57 UTC 2020
New revision: 553433
Update to 26.4.6
Codership is pleased to announce the release of Galera Replication library 4.6,
implementing wsrep API version 26.
The library is now available as targeted packages and package repositories
for a number of Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS,
RHEL, OpenSUSE and SLES. Obtaining packages using a package repository
removes the need to download individual files and facilitates the deployment
and upgrade of Galera nodes.
This and future releases will be available from https://www.galeracluster.com.
The latest version of Galera for FreeBSD is available in the FreeBSD
Notable fixes in Galera replication since last binary release
by Codership (4.5):
- The in-memory GCache index implementation was reworked to use sorted
std::deque instead of std::map, leading to eightfold reduction in
GCache memory footprint.
- CRC32C implementation was reworked. Hardware CRC32C is now supported
on x86_64 and ARM64 platforms.
- Bus error due to unaligned access on Sparc64 platform was fixed.
- Three new status variables were added: wsrep_flow_control_active,
wsrep_flow_control_requested and wsrep_gmcast_segment.
- Prevent GCache rollover on Donor during IST.
- Binary tarball package was added in this release.
- Unit tests were reworked to replace deprecated Check library
API calls with supported ones (codership/galera#577).
- In order to install Galera package on CentOS 8 or RHEL 8, MySQL and
MariaDB modules need to be disabled first with `dnf -y module disable
End of Life Notice:
This is the last release for openSUSE 15.0.
Submitted by: maintainer
Sponsored by: Netzkommune GmbH