Created attachment 219093 [details]
• Update version to 2.10.2
• Change MASTER_SITES to take into account upstream changes 
• Add DISTVERSIONPREFIX 'base-' to take into account upstream changes 
• Make the CONFLICTS declaration also effective with flavored ports
• Reorder variables as prescribed by the FreeBSD Porter's Handbook 
• Temporarily disable the do-test target (it does not work, even on 2.9.7)
Created attachment 219094 [details]
Anything stopping this? We're being hit by this https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/69065 bug in 2.9.7.
Also having issues with 2.9.7, any word on this?
Hi there! Thanks for the patches. We may need to update them slightly considering recent changes committed to the ansible port.
Is there a reason why we should make the sysutils/ansible port install ansible-base (and ansible-core in the future) instead of Ansible community package (which is at 3.3.0 now)?
I've taken the approach of other package managers and sysutils/ansible is the Ansible base/core + community packages.