Created attachment 219989 [details]
Update devel/mill to version 0.9.3.
an update for devel/mill to version 0.9.3.
- Replace the built in @main method functionality with the MainArgs library
- Note that the MainArgs replacement has some backwards incompatibilities: Short flags like -i can no longer be passed via --i, the @doc("") is now @arg(doc = ""), Seq[T] parameters are now passed via repeated --foo flags rather than comma-separated.
- Add the ability to relocate/shade files in .assembly
- Twirl enhancements
- Add scalacPluginClasspath to Tests
- Add toMap methods to BuildInfo
- Bump coursier to version 2.0.0
- Make BSP support a first-class citizen
- Omit the suffix in artifactName in cross modules
- Allow test classes with constructor parameters
- Proguard contrib module
^Triage: If there is a changelog or release notes URL available for this version, please add it to the URL field.
^Triage: Please set the maintainer-approval attachment flag (to +) on patches for ports you maintain to signify approval.
Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Nov 26 14:08:59 UTC 2020
New revision: 556341
devel/mill: Update to 0.9.3
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)