Created attachment 220901 [details]
[patch] update py-llfuse to 1.3.8
1.3.8 was released in October, 2020.
It supports python3.9 - 1.3.6 fails at build time with python3.9. See the upstream report regarding that issue:
Differences from Changes.rst:
Release 1.3.8 (2020-10-10)
* fix compilation on FreeBSD, #28
* export DEVELOPER_MODE=1 can be used to opt in (default is 0), #22
* twine-based pypi-uploading, Qubes OS support for GPG signing,
see util/sdist-sign and pypi-upload
Release 1.3.7 (2020-10-04)
* Rebuild with Cython 0.29.21 for Python 3.9 compatibility.
- poudriere testport (ok, including testing with python37 & python39)
- portlint (ok)
Maintainer informed via mail
By the way, the patch also changes the RUN_DEPENDS on py-contextlib2 to be only for python2.7 - it's not used for python3.x