Created attachment 221057 [details]
Update to mosquitto 2.0.4.
Tested via "poudriere testport" for CURRENT/amd64 and 12.2-RELEASE/amd64 with options enabled and disabled.
Build and package info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/235180125
^Triage: If there is a changelog or release notes URL available for this version, please add it to the URL field.
Q/A: Makefile: LIB_DEPENDS don't specify the ABI version number .1 in libcjson.so.1 unless it is really necessary.
Makefile: LIB_DEPENDS the new format is libFOO.so (e.g., liblibcjson.so.1.so).
^Triage: Please confirm this change passes QA (portlint, poudriere at least).
Q/A: BUILD_DEPENDS should appear earlier
Q/A: USE_RC_SUBR should apper lateer
Q/A: Option helpers CARES_LIB_DEPENDS and CARES_CMAKE_ON should appear after option descriptions
(In reply to Fernando Apesteguía from comment #2)
Tried to address corrections:
1. added URL to mosquitto changelog.
2. removed version number from BUILD_DEPENDS
3. ran portlint (printed "looks fine.") and "poudriere testport" (no build errors)
4. put BUILD_DEPENDS to top of *_DEPENDS-block
5. put USE_RC_SUBR to bottom of USE_-block
6. moved CARES_LIB_DESC to top of CARES_LIB_-block
Created attachment 221131 [details]
Created attachment 221132 [details]
In the mean time, version 2.0.5 had been released on 2021-01-11. This is a bugfix release.