Created attachment 221763 [details]
add lutimes for cpdup
Please update cpdup to 1.22, this Version supports lutimes:
We are using a patch for this for older versions of cpdup. I tried to contact the Maintainer directly but his mail address is unreachable.
maintainer timeout 31 days
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Feb 20 23:15:12 UTC 2021
New revision: 566196
sysutils/cpdup: update to v1.22, reset maintainer
+ switch to DragonflyBSD upstream (Github)
+ patch CFLAGS in
+ patch pkg-config out for base OpenSSL
+ reset maintainer Gianmarco Giovannelli email@example.com, repeat timeout,
reporter claims address unreachable
Extract from https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/cpdup/tags
* Add support for lchmod(), lutimes() and lchflags(), allowing symlinks
to fully replicated.
* Fix issues when the destination of a rename is chflag'ed in a way that
causes the rename to fail.
* Delete temporary files when a rename flies.
* Remove the FSMID support (obsolete in DragonFly BSD since 2009).
* Support microsecond timestamp precision; bumped protocol version from
4 to 5.
Reported by: Henrik Rosenke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
maintainer reset, source switched, updated to v1.22.