Created attachment 221951 [details]
also need to be updated.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jan 28 22:37:24 UTC 2021
New revision: 563161
Update to version 0.5.0
* Detect future Intel AVX/AMX features #128
* Add support for Tiger Lake and Sapphire rapids Intel microarchitectures #127
* Update features for AArch64 to Linux 5.8 #126
* AVX-512 FMA count detection #120
* Add license file
* Change libcpu_features to a shared library
Submitted by: yuri@
Updated the port to 0.5.0 which builds cleanly on FreeBSD and added your changes in as well.
I'll look at seeing what needs to be done to update the port to 0.6.0 when I have some spare cycles.
Dependencies need to be updated BUILD_DEPENDS->LIB_DEPENDS and bumped when the library changes from static to shared.