Created attachment 222228 [details]
There's a memleak in Kibana ( https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/90274 ). I think it is involved by incorrect using parameters xpack.ml.enabled and xpack.reporting.enabled added by ports r484109.
The options should be passing by config file or command line arguments, not by environmental variables (as a Docker).
I've passed the params by command line and memleak had fixed.
Also I've added some improvements to the rc-script:
- Added kibana_syslog_output_* options for writing daemon(8) stdout to syslog.
- Moved pidfile from /var/run/kibana to /var/run directory.
- Moved daemon(8) pidfile control from child (-p) to supervisor (-P). It is need for using -r/-R options (auto-restart after terminated, ex. after memory exhausting).
- Added environmental variables passing for FreeBSD 11.4 compatibility.
- Added --max-http-header-size=65536 node option (Kibana using).
Also files/patch-config_kibana.yml with xpack.ml.enabled and xpack.reporting.enabled params was added at ports r484109.
But the patch was been deleted in bug #236243.
Created attachment 222360 [details]
- Added "reload" extra option to rc-script.
- Removed "xpack.ml.enabled=false" as unnecessary.