Created attachment 223152 [details]
an update to 5.4:
- Improved using CLI usage a bit
- Fixed some issues in the Tinkering section
- Disabled wine debug messages in GUI mode
- Homura now tells Wine to not mess up the desktop environment settings by disabling winemenubuilder.exe
- If curl is installed it will be used overwise fetch from the base system will be used.
- Added the option to enable temporary the Gallium HUD
- Added the option to enable temporary the environment variable mesa_gltheard. (For me information take a look at: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/wiki/Performance_impact_of_Mesa_glthread)
- Marked broken for 13 & 14 since the packed i386-wine-(devel) no longer works properly on 13 and does not work at all on 14, i do recommend using games/linux-steam-utils for gaming instead. For more information: https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=50257
- The short package description defined a little more precisely
Many thanks in advance!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Mar 10 21:21:07 UTC 2021
New revision: 568044
games/homura: Update to 5.4
While here, pet both portclippy and portfmt.
Submitted by: Alexander Vereeken <Alexander88207@protonmail.com> (maintainer)
Approved by: fernape (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29186
Committed but with minor changes, thanks!
 As per-suggestions by portclippy/portfmt, there were a few nit-picks which I've applied in the commit. Please do feel free to check out portfmt tools if you haven't already (https://www.freshports.org/ports-mgmt/portfmt). :-)