Created attachment 223862 [details]
* snaplen checks are only performed in soft mode now
* fixed repairs for dlt 195 (ieee 802.15.4 with fcs)
* fixed (binary) file repair bug under Microsoft Windows
* improved compiling on all platforms (thanks to mdeweerd)
* poudriere testport 11.4/12.2: ok
* portlint -AC: looks fine.
This is the first time I'm submitting a git diff, so please let me know if I messed something up.
Created attachment 223874 [details]
Fixed git diff
Fixed diff. Thanks to lcook@ for helping me get this the right way.
A commit in branch main references this bug:
Author: Kevin Bowling <kbowling@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-04-08 06:02:58 +0000
Commit: Kevin Bowling <kbowling@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-04-08 06:05:19 +0000
sysutils/pcapfix: update to 1.1.5
Approved by: Vidar Karlsen <email@example.com> (maintainer)
sysutils/pcapfix/Makefile | 2 +-
sysutils/pcapfix/distinfo | 6 +++---
sysutils/pcapfix/files/patch-Makefile | 25 ++++++++++++++++---------
3 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
Thanks for the patch!