Created attachment 224230 [details]
textproc/py-docutils: upgrade to 0.17.1.
Changelog at <https://sourceforge.net/projects/docutils/files/docutils/0.17.1/README.txt>.
*** Bug 255200 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Ran 1444 tests in 5.648s
Elapsed time: 6.061 seconds
It's good to run a build test on all consumers,
I've started one but it will take a while, if you already did that, please let us know.
(In reply to Danilo G. Baio from comment #2)
I updated it on my workstation, hoping that it would solve the bug described at
This is not explicitly written in the changelog, but the patch submitted in
https://sourceforge.net/p/docutils/code/8465/ is included.
Anyway, it was not sufficient to fix the breakage caused in math/sage by docutils 0.17, and I had to commit a work-around to avoid it.
Excepted Sage, I tested some consumers without noticing anything: this is a minor update.
(In reply to Thierry Thomas from comment #3)
Thanks for the info and for the patch.
Of all consumers just sage-math failed.
(In reply to Danilo G. Baio from comment #4)
Just to clarify, you can proceed with
Approved by: dbaio (python)
If you want me to commit, let me know.