Created attachment 224631 [details]
"git diff" to update the port
- Update 0.010 -> 0.011
- "portlint -AC" gives non-relevant warnings.
- "portclippy Makefile" is happy.
- Tested with:
- built-in perl tests in a clean poudriere jail say PASS.
(In reply to Sergei Vyshenski from comment #0)
Could you explain to me how to: " built-in perl tests in a clean poudriere jail say PASS." run this tests?
Yes, I can.
1) on the mother host:
# cd /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-Argon2
- edit the port
# cp -pR /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-Argon2 /usr/local/poudriere/ports/default/security/
- create jail named say j13 to be used with poudriere. Something like:
# poudriere jail -c -j j13 -v 13.0-RELEASE
- then test the port with poudriere in interactive mode (-i):
# poudriere testport -j j13 -v -i -o security/p5-Crypt-Argon2
- after that you get root console inside jail j13 with the port and all its dependencies already built.
2) in the jail j13:
root@j13-default:~ # cd /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-Argon2
root@j13-default:/usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-Argon2 # make test
- read some lines until the last one, which is "Result: PASS".
- to return from jail j13 to the mother host type:
root@j13-default:/usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-Argon2 # exit
This is what I meant with a phrase "built-in perl tests in a clean poudriere jail say PASS".
Hope this is what you are asking about?
Yes I understand this test now and I will use it as an extra step to test ports.
Thanks for explaining it to me!
A commit in branch main references this bug:
Author: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-05-11 06:46:09 +0000
Commit: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-05-11 06:49:10 +0000
security/p5-Crypt-Argon2: Update to 0.011
- Use DISTVERSION instead of PORTVERSION
Reported by: Sergei Vyshenski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: dbaio, garga (mentors, implicit)
security/p5-Crypt-Argon2/Makefile | 2 +-
security/p5-Crypt-Argon2/distinfo | 6 +++---
2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)