Created attachment 224766 [details]
Update to MariaDB 10.3.29
Update to version MariaDB 10.3.29.
- Changelog: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-10329-release-notes/
- Remove PORTREVISION for mariadb103-client
- Regenerate "patch-CMakeLists.txt"-Patch. "EXCEPTIONS-CLIENT" has been removed upstream - see: https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/018d7440fdcf1baf3d0ce235092433d4ea46c485#diff-1e7de1ae2d059d21e1dd75d5812d5a34b0222cef273b7c3a2af62eb747f9d20a
- Remove "patch-libmariadb_cmake_ConnectorName.cmake". Fixed upstream - see: https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/mariadb-connector-c/commit/242cab8cbcd91af882233730a83627d3b12ced83#diff-eeab2a36966a4d09e84d93fb7c937d179b418469835ec50f3d3ccb6ada34bfd1
- Remove "mysql_to_mariadb.sql" from pkg-plist - removed upstream - see: https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/85b6a8180599e4d868f43af8c5926f13a1d4dcaa#diff-8c5967fd8486f34493710cc39b240aad46536cf4ee421ffd0479e6542db03e36
- This release contains security fixes for CVE-2021-2154 and CVE-2021-2166
Thanks! Very helpful. Going through the 3 available versions now.
Heads up: Once 10.6 is released, I intend to remove the 10.3 version. Upgrade path to 10.5 seems the best bet now.
Thanks for your reply. TBH i don't think 10.3 should be removed that soon, since the whole user management changed with new versions. Also 10.3 is still supported for quite a long time. Anyway thanks for your work and looking forward for the commit.
Fixed by ports r9cbe5566f7e0a34fc5931510cad334c08c5fd23c