Created attachment 225766 [details]
git diff to update sshguard to 2.4.2.
I had some problems with 2.4.1 on 13.0-RELEASE, it failed to detect certain ssh login failures. I then noticed upstream had a newer version available.
This git diff updates sshguard to 2.4.2, I've had it running for some time now and the problems I had with 2.4.1 seems to have disappeared.
Looks good to me, maintainer approved.
A commit in branch main references this bug:
Author: Rodrigo Osorio <rodrigo@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-06-14 21:10:46 +0000
Commit: Rodrigo Osorio <rodrigo@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-06-14 21:20:14 +0000
security/sshguard: Upgrade to 2.4.2
* Recognize rejections from Postfix's postscreen daemon
* The parser can now be changed using the PARSER and POST_PARSER options
* Remove some false positive attack signatures for SSH and Cyrus
* Adjust log verbosity of some log messages
* The firewalld backend now uses firewall-cmd instead of iptables to flush block lists
Full changelog : https://bitbucket.org/sshguard/sshguard/src/v2.4.2/CHANGELOG.rst
Reported by: <email@example.com>
Approved by: Kevin Zheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
security/sshguard/Makefile | 2 +-
security/sshguard/distinfo | 6 +++---
security/sshguard/files/patch-src_sshguard.in | 10 +++++-----
3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)