Bug 256966 - japanese/another-htmllint: Install intended (modified) htmllint instead of default one
Summary: japanese/another-htmllint: Install intended (modified) htmllint instead of de...
Status: Closed FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: --- Affects Many People
Assignee: Tobias C. Berner
URL:
Keywords: easy, needs-qa
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2021-07-04 08:10 UTC by satosi.kimura
Modified: 2021-07-18 07:43 UTC (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
koobs: maintainer-feedback+
tcberner: merge-quarterly+


Attachments
patch for japanese/another-htmllint (546 bytes, patch)
2021-07-04 08:10 UTC, satosi.kimura
no flags Details | Diff
Updated patch file (1.43 KB, patch)
2021-07-13 04:09 UTC, Yasuhiro Kimura
yasu: maintainer-approval+
Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description satosi.kimura 2021-07-04 08:10:13 UTC
Created attachment 226205 [details]
patch for japanese/another-htmllint

By original Makefile, old "htmllint" was installed instead of
modified one. So, I made the patch.
Comment 1 Yasuhiro Kimura freebsd_committer 2021-07-13 04:09:51 UTC
Created attachment 226416 [details]
Updated patch file

(In reply to satosi.kimura from comment #0)

Thanks for problem report. I updated your patch so it also bump PORTREVISION.
Comment 2 commit-hook freebsd_committer 2021-07-14 12:26:50 UTC
A commit in branch main references this bug:

URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=76f8790617d3e5d7ab76803b15c7084d5818f8a7

commit 76f8790617d3e5d7ab76803b15c7084d5818f8a7
Author:     Yasuhiro Kimura <yasu@utahime.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-07-13 03:59:24 +0000
Commit:     Tobias C. Berner <tcberner@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-07-14 12:26:13 +0000

    japanese/another-htmllint: Install right 'htmllint' file

    Install right 'htmllint' file. Currently one included in original
    archive is installed. But to work correctly one generated from
    file/htmllint.in need to be installed. So change 'do-install' target
    so it installs the latter instead of the former.

    PR:     256966

 japanese/another-htmllint/Makefile | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
Comment 3 Tobias C. Berner freebsd_committer 2021-07-14 12:27:44 UTC
Committed. Thanks.
Comment 4 commit-hook freebsd_committer 2021-07-14 12:27:52 UTC
A commit in branch 2021Q3 references this bug:

URL: https://cgit.FreeBSD.org/ports/commit/?id=4d12465fa9f7dc9275b96a8613060210199195f4

commit 4d12465fa9f7dc9275b96a8613060210199195f4
Author:     Yasuhiro Kimura <yasu@utahime.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-07-13 03:59:24 +0000
Commit:     Tobias C. Berner <tcberner@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-07-14 12:27:18 +0000

    japanese/another-htmllint: Install right 'htmllint' file

    Install right 'htmllint' file. Currently one included in original
    archive is installed. But to work correctly one generated from
    file/htmllint.in need to be installed. So change 'do-install' target
    so it installs the latter instead of the former.

    PR:     256966
    (cherry picked from commit 76f8790617d3e5d7ab76803b15c7084d5818f8a7)

 japanese/another-htmllint/Makefile | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)