Created attachment 226374 [details]
textproc/py-sphinx: Update to 4.0.3
`make test` with similar results as previous versions:
1664 passed, 26 skipped, 1 deselected, 2 warnings in 130.02 seconds
@Danilo exp-run ? is sufficient for portmgr to recieve exp-run request notifications until the flag is ack'd
- Are there any consumer ports that pin sphinx to <4 or similar?
- docutils and alabaster version spec (<) should be matched in our *_DEPENDS
Don't assign ticket to "nobody"
(In reply to Antoine Brodin from comment #2)
It's assigned to a team until resolution. Please go away Antoine.
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #3)
Exp-run are portmgr terroritory, please get off our lawn and stop being toxic with the project.
Some new failure logs:
(In reply to Antoine Brodin from comment #5)
Thanks Antoine. I'll need some time to check those.
lang/asis and textproc/castxml will be easier to fix.
textproc/py-rstfmt (which was added recently) is completely broken.
And a new Sphinx version was released. I will take a look at it as well.
Created attachment 227009 [details]
- Update Sphinx to 4.1.2.
- Fix lang/asis and textproc/castxml.
- Set textproc/py-rstfmt as broken (talked with Mateusz 0mp@).
- Repocopy the current Sphinx version (3.5.2) to textproc-py-sphinx3 and mark it as deprecated.
- math/sage: Use textproc-py-sphinx3 (Because it's just a build dependency).
New failure log:
(In reply to Antoine Brodin from comment #8)
Oh, too many dependencies. I thought we wouldn't see a conflict here.
pkg-static: py38-sphinx-4.1.2,1 conflicts with py38-sphinx3-3.5.2,1 (installs files into the same place). Problematic file: /usr/local/bin/sphinx-apidoc-3.8
I'll go to another path, checking if there is a way to disable sage's documentation build.
(Sorry for the delay, I have been traveling abroad)
Sage has an option for DOC, but sphinx is required anyways.
ATM, I've not been able to port the release candidates of Sage-9.4: strangely, it fails with the same kind of errors. Still investigating if I can fix it…