there is a new version, currently 3.3.9
^Triage: Substantial number of releases/bugfixes, consider MFH. Among other changelog entries...
- PostfixAdmin requires PHP 7.0 or greater.
- MySQL 8 compatibility
- update bundled smarty library (lib/smarty to 3.1.32; includes security fixes)
- add token to login.php to prevent CSRF
- Security improvements (setup.php)
- Users moving to v3.3.0 will find their existing setup_password will no longer work, and will need regenerating (may require UPDATING notes or pkg-message)
There have been multiple impediments to getting this done, but it is in progress.