Created attachment 226912 [details]
Ics.py is a pythonic and easy iCalendar library.
Its goals are to read and write ics data in a developer friendly way.
iCalendar is a widely-used and useful format but not user friendly.
Some notes on first pass:
- How about putting this to deskutils category?
- Two BUILD_DEPENDS= lines seem to be wrong, should be concated by '\'
- virt/py-attrs should be devel/py-attrs
- There is no py-tatsu.py port
- Does this port needs python 3.7 strictly? Or it is 3.7+?
BTW, please test the port with the steps described in https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/porters-handbook/testing/