Created attachment 227906 [details]
textproc/htmldoc: update to 1.9.12
Update textproc/htmldoc to 1.9.12
While we are at it:
- fix a wrong line break in USES that lead to wrong X11 use
- move USE=jpeg back to being mandatory because it appears to be
needed even if HTMLDOCGUI is off
- make pkgconfig unconditional because it is needed even if
gnutls is not used
- remove arm64 pre-build as it doesn't seem to be needed (perhaps
ndowens knows more; he added it)
- remove a PPC patch by pkubaj as it no longer applies. Please
check if the port still builds on PPC.
Tested with Poudriere on armv7 arm64 i386 amd64 FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE.
Maintainer appears to be unresponsive and has not replied to previous PRs about this port (e.g. bug #237515, bug #223721, and others; actually the last one were the maintainer responded was bug #106715 from 2006). Am willing to take over maintainership if desired.
Thanks, does upstream release archive work?
Looks good otherwise
(In reply to Daniel Engberg from comment #1)
The official release tarballs differ in that they do not ship the testsuite. While the test suite is not currently hooked up or installed, it might be interesting to do so in a future update. And there's no point in changing to a different release tarball and then later back.
Actually scratch that. The testsuite is in .gitattributes as “export-ignore” so it is not in the github provided tarball. The two actually have character by character identical files. So no point in changing that either.