Created attachment 228002 [details]
databases/keydb shar archive
New port - databases/keydb.
What is all about: keydb is an SMP-enabled redis fork (we use it on Linux in a production environment, I want to use it on FreeBSD as well).
[root@dev:ports/databases]# portlint -ACN /usr/ports/databases/keydb
WARN: Makefile: possible use of absolute pathname "/var/db/keydb".
WARN: Makefile: possible use of absolute pathname "/var/run/keydb".
WARN: Makefile: possible use of absolute pathname "/var/log/keydb".
WARN: Makefile: use of DISTFILES with single file discouraged. distribution filename should be set by DISTNAME and EXTRACT_SUFX.
WARN: Makefile: DISTFILES/DISTNAME affects WRKSRC. take caution when changing them.
WARN: Consider to set DEVELOPER=yes in /etc/make.conf
0 fatal errors and 6 warnings found.
- Use USE_GITHUB for fetching tagged source code archives for distribution files. MASTER_SITES / DISTFILES / WRKSRC should then not be necessary
- += not required for USES (=)
- Group and Sort USES/USE_*
- TEST_TARGET=test should just work and not require a do-test (invoking GMAKE automatically)
- Does this conflict with any redis or redis related? Are CONFLICTS_* required, either for build, or install?
If you could also confirm this port passes QA (poudriere), that would be great. Logs are not necessary (set DEVELOPER=yes in /etc/make.conf for extra sanity checks)