Bug 258614 - net/rclone: update to 1.56.2
Summary: net/rclone: update to 1.56.2
Status: New
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: --- Affects Only Me
Assignee: freebsd-ports-bugs (Nobody)
URL: https://rclone.org/changelog/#v1-56-2...
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2021-09-19 20:19 UTC by Ralf van der Enden
Modified: 2021-10-13 07:23 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
brad: maintainer-feedback+
tremere: maintainer-feedback?


Attachments
Update rclone to 1.56.1 (1.24 KB, patch)
2021-09-19 20:19 UTC, Ralf van der Enden
no flags Details | Diff
Update rclone to 1.56.2 (2.76 KB, patch)
2021-10-13 07:23 UTC, Ralf van der Enden
tremere: maintainer-approval?
Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Ralf van der Enden 2021-09-19 20:19:42 UTC
Created attachment 228024 [details]
Update rclone to 1.56.1

Q&A:
poudriere: builds ok (13.0-RELEASE; amd64)
Makefile processed by portclippy/fmt
Comment 1 Brad Ackerman 2021-09-21 23:25:31 UTC
Works on my machine.
Comment 2 Nuno Teixeira freebsd_committer 2021-09-23 08:04:00 UTC
Hello,

I'm trying to check if GH_TUPLE have been updated or not so what I did (like I always do) rm GH_TUPLE list from Makefile, remove distinfo and do a 'make gomod-vendor' and insert GH_TUPLE list into Makefile and then a second 'make makesum' to get all files toguether into distinfo.

In this port I did the following:

1. remove GH_TUPLE list from Makefile
2. comment _GITEA_TUPLE
3. comment all 'post-extract' section
4. make gomod-vendor

I get a lot of errors from github using 'make gomod-vendor' and I loosed some GH_TUPLE files.

I have a gomod-vendor.log and a rclone.diff with lost GH_TUPLE files.

gomod-vendor.log tells me that there is no updates in that list and _GITEA_TUPLE remains the same version:
---
# Mirrors for the following packages are not currently known, please look them up and handle these tuples manually:
                #       ::v0.4.1:group_name/vendor/goftp.io/server (from gitea.com/goftp/server@v0.4.1)
---

Have you the same errors?

log and diff at: https://people.freebsd.org/~eduardo/logs/rclone/
Comment 3 Ralf van der Enden 2021-09-23 11:02:38 UTC
Hi,

During generation of the new GH_TUPLE I did not see any errors at all. It worked just fine.

I did the following:
# make extract
# cd work/rclone-1.56.1
# go mod vendor
# modules2tuple vendor/modules.txt > ../../new_tuple.txt

If I run modules2tuple multiple times in rapid succession I do get errors, caused by ratelimiting on GH's end.

So maybe you ran into that.

Cheers,
Ralf
Comment 4 Nuno Teixeira freebsd_committer 2021-09-23 11:25:46 UTC
(In reply to Ralf van der Enden from comment #3)
Hi,

I've just did like you said and it worked perfect.
I will start working this way.

Thanks!
Comment 5 Ralf van der Enden 2021-10-13 07:23:49 UTC
Created attachment 228649 [details]
Update rclone to 1.56.2


While waiting for this to be committed, a new version was released.