Created attachment 229875 [details]
desktop@ would like to ask for an exp-run to update print/freetype2 to 2.11.1
The patch is attached, and can also be found here:
This patch needs a bit more work due to upstream changes from what I can tell?
Exp-run looks fine
A commit in branch main references this bug:
Author: Tobias C. Berner <tcberner@FreeBSD.org>
AuthorDate: 2021-12-04 08:17:44 +0000
Commit: Tobias C. Berner <tcberner@FreeBSD.org>
CommitDate: 2021-12-11 09:53:46 +0000
print/freetype2: update to 2.11.1
CHANGES BETWEEN 2.11.0 and 2.11.1
I. IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Some fields in the `CID_FaceDictRec`, `CID_FaceInfoRec`, and
`FT_Data` structures have been changed from signed to unsigned
type, which better reflects the actual usage. It is also an
additional means to protect against malformed input.
- Cmake support has been further improved. To do that various
backward-incompatible changes were necessary; please see file
`CMakeLists.txt` for more details.
- Since version 2.11.0, a C99 compiler is necessary to compile
- The experimental 'COLR' v1 API has been updated to the latest
OpenType standard 1.9.
- The `apinames` tool got a new option `-wV` to output an OpenVMS
Linker Option File.
- VMS support was updated.
- MS Visual Studio support was added to build the demo programs.
Exp-run by: antoine
print/freetype2/Makefile | 18 ++++++++----------
print/freetype2/distinfo | 6 +++---
print/freetype2/pkg-plist | 2 +-
3 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
Committed, with the additonal required changes to the CMAKE_ARGS as reported by diizzy.
Thanks for the exp-run.