1) Since 2002/02/27 (v. 0.4), bin/xlhtml has been lowercased, but imp is
looking for bin/xlHtml.
(Thanks to Scott Sipe <email@example.com>)
2) Since v. 0.7, wvHtml requires two arguments.
(Thanks to Oliver Helmling <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
Fix: N.B.: there are already two pending PRs about this port:
- PR ports/35046 about a better config out of the box;
- PR ports/35051 about a recopy request.
The following patch should be applied after these PRs.
How-To-Repeat: 1) Try to install mail/imp with support for xls (default);
2) Upgrade wvHtml to 0.7 and try to read an attached .doc.
Le 10 Mar 02 à 17:17:24 +0000, Thierry Thomas écrivait :
> >Number: 35740
> >Category: ports
> >Synopsis: Maintainer update of mail/imp: chasing new versions of dependencies.
I am receiving notices form portmgr about breakages on bento: they
have to be fixed before 5.0.
Could somebody commit this PR?