Because MSN Messager transfer msg with UTF-8 format, but original libmsn
lacks of UTF-8 converter. After looking for solution at google.com, I found
some patches which were not exactly suitable. Afterward, I examine patches
and try to correct some bugs in patches. And here I sent the patch file with
send-pr , hope this utf-8 patch can move to ports/centericq/patch.
Original incorrect version patch: http://linux.cgs.pl/cicq/2002-02/0138.html
How-To-Repeat: Withour utf-8 , users can't transfer multibyte character to remote
client correctly. Take myself for an example, using 'big5' charsets, can't
deliver Chinese Big5 characters to remote client.