This release is primarily aimed at fixing a variety of small bugs
that have existed in Gallery for a few releases, as well as a couple
of fairly serious bugs (including a very serious SECURITY bug that can
lead to a remote exploit) that were introduced in the version 1.3.2.
If you are using the 1.3.2 release we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you
upgrade to 1.3.3 as soon as possible to minimize the chance of your
web server getting compromised.
- Fix SECURITY HOLE introduced in the Windows XP Publishing
feature introduced in 1.3.2 (as of 1.3.2 build 27). See
http://gallery.sourceforge.net/article.php?sid=64 for specific
- Hiding all elements in an album causes those elements to get
permanently detached from the album (making it inconvenient to
- Fixed minor bugs regarding supporting Nuke 6's user database
- Fixed minor bugs in the slideshow code.
- The config wizard now allows you to select an option to print via
Shutterfly without making a (very small) donation to the Gallery
- Convenience function allows you to access a sub-album's
permission dialog without opening the album.
For more detailed information, you can read the Gallery changelog:
The Gallery Dev Team