- bring lopster from 1.0.1 to 1.2.0
it' a verry featurefull update!
- removed-files: files/patch-configure
maintainer got this CCed
Major changes since version 1.0.1
* Most important
- Multi server support - connecting to more than one server
- Multi source support - downloading a file from more than one source
- Completely new server/network handling - create your own network groups
- Basic IRC support - just create a network with type IRC and add a server there
- Compression support on opennap-ng servers - ./configure --with-zlib
- Thread support - ./configure --with-pthread to get rid of gui freezes
* Library and browse
- Quick search - quickly find files in your library or browses
- New layout - two window view for direcotries and files
- Direct browses handled like uploads - They are bandwidth restricted, you can abort them
- Browses are saved to disc - You can view the files offline and even queue files of offline users for downloading
- Tree view - Same files, same node
- More options - more power
- Lots of right click tokens - Networks, channels, nicknames, files, urls. Try it!
- Limit for chat buffers
- Download layout changes - it is configurable - check prefs
- Download clone detection
- Advanced connection between Lopster users - You can download several segments with one single TCP connection
- New layout - more options for the bandwidth graph (click)
* As always:
- Lots of minor changes, lots of bug fixes
As you can see in the Raw output, he got this PR as a CC.
@www: http://www.pofo.de/ | http://wishlist.ans-netz.de/
I replied then, that it's ok. Perhaps got lost in the
way. I wanted to send the update myself, but you were
I use 1.2.0 without any problems. Please update.
--- Oliver Lehmann <email@example.com> wrote:
> maintainer timeout?
> As you can see in the Raw output, he got this PR as
> a CC.
> Greetings, Oliver
> Oliver Lehmann
> @home: firstname.lastname@example.org
> @office: email@example.com
> @www: http://www.pofo.de/ |
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo