Update devel/kyra (maintainer): 2.0.4 -> 2.0.5
* Fixed a an alpha rendering bug that could occur in
* OpenGL mode (for Sprites with alpha-channels)
* Changed the licensing of the utility package (only) to be
* Button improvements: buttons can now be drawn from 3
* frame sprites. Thanks to Ariel Chai for the demo button.
* Text field bevel can be turned off.
* The sprite editor now remembers zoom and position
settings for each state. Thanks for code from Eugen
* Added missing Windows "guitest" build file.