* Old comment about CORBA version is obsoleted.
* Add detailed description about Mico features.
* Remove broken URL.
Could you have a look at the following portlint warnings:
WARN: /usr/home/erwin/tmp/FreeBSD/ports/devel/mico/pkg-descr exceeds 24 lines, make it shorter if possible.(currently 42 lines)
WARN: use ".if !defined(NOPORTDOCS)" to wrap installation of files into /usr/local/share/doc.
I'v remade my patch:
1) !!! I'v broke mico on -STABLE accidentally. This patch fix it.
(I'v tested it on -STABLE and -CURENT now);
2) remove dependency on gcc 3.2. it's uselessly;
3) add multithread, SSL and full CORBA support;
4) decrease pkg-descr to 26 lines.
I'v plan to use Mico in my projects and I'm ready to take a maintainership.