EDF R&D has developed for twelve years a numerical simulation software
for structural analysis, Code_Aster. Widely used for the expertise and
maintenance of power plants and electrical networks, this tool covers
a wide range of applications today: thermal and mechanical analysis -
3D linear or non linear, static or dynamic analysis pressure vessels -
machines - civil engineering - porous media. (From the press release).
This application is in french, but there exists a translated GUI
(see the port cad/astk-client).
- cad/gmsh: see PR ports/52201;
- cad/metis-edf: see PR ports/53909;
- french/med: see PR ports/54761
- french/homard: see PR ports/54762
- french/eficas: see PR ports/54763
- cad/astk-client: see PR ports/54765.
Then, please execute the following uuencoded bzipped shar file:
Wooooh we are done! Committed, Thanks!