The attached patch fixes a couple of problems and adds some
enhancements to the print/muttprint port.
The following is fixed:
- Muttprint will now look in the proper place for its global
- Can now use the paper size set by default without having to
get it from a configuration file.
The following enhancements were added:
- Since PAPERSIZE is defined in the Makefile, use it for setting
the default paper size, for both the 'letter' and 'A4' cases.
- Add a 'WITH_CUPS' knob to have muttprint use CUPS by default.
Added appropriate patches for this to work.
- Add echoed messages to tell the installer about the PAPERSIZE
and WITH_CUPS knobs.
The following changes were made to the port structure to quiet
- Use DOCSDIR macro in pkg-plist.
- Use SITE_PERL to specify location to look for perl