Fixing some bugs in the ports, e.g.
- using PREFIX/CC/CFLAGS (with help from Markus Brueffer)
- added a man-page
- installing additional docs
- fixed installing with 0666
- sample start script now works and actually contains
an usefull example
- fixed install target
- added a comment (in pkg-message) about ESP "Protocol not supported"
The typo mentioned in
ist also fixed in this update.
Fix: There is a tgz-file and a patch available at
And I also append a shar file with the complete new port (same as tgz-file)
On 2003-12-18 at 14:29 +0100, Christian Lackas wrote:
> There is a tgz-file and a patch available at
> And I also append a shar file with the complete new port (same as tgz-file)
Instead of sending shar, please send a diff in the unified format
next time you submit a port update.
Please refer to the Porter's Handbook for more information.
> Instead of sending shar, please send a diff in the unified format next
> time you submit a port update.
ok, I've attached it.
Morgenkaffee ist schlecht - er hält dich bis Mittag wach!
http://www.lackas.net/ Perl Delphi Linux MP3 Searchengines Domainchecker