Upgrade of port to latest stable version, changelog for this update below:
* Prohibit "Host: ." and "Host: .." (David Leadbeater).
* Use the specified charset in directory listings and errors (Jonas Ohlsson).
* Close and re-open the log file on SIGHUP. This includes code to chown the log file when starting up as root so that after switching uids to nobody (or whatever user you configure) it can still be re-opened. And there's also code to tweak the logfile pathname after a chroot so that it still works.
* Generate multiple MIME encodings in the correct order, and with the correct separator.
* Re-wrote the read() and write() loops to handle EINTR and EAGAIN.
* Save and restore errno in signal handlers.
* Corrected possible buffer overflow in building CGI environment (Bernhard Reiter).
* Simplified handling of HAVE_INT64T (Trisk). If this causes problems, e.g. if there are still systems which don't have "long long", we can back out the change.
* Automatically add no-cache control header on error responses.
Over to maintainer.