- Take maintainership
- Update to 1.35.w20040131
some FreeBSD and other bugfixing has gone on behind the scenes, I'd
submitted some patches to the upstream This version actually works -
tested on 4-STABLE and 5-CURRENT x86 as of late January.
- run test suite as part of the build
- support -DDISABLE_NLS to compile without gettext
Changes since PR 62294:
- add a fsck_ext2fs wrapper that interfaces between fsck and e2fsck, to
handle the -F option and avoid e2fsck dying ag bgfsck time when the
file system is listed in /etc/fstab.
- use USE_GETTEXT instead of LIB_DEPENDS...intl.X:...gettext
- bump PR severity to serious, the previous 1.32 version doesn't work at
all (it assumes disk devices are buffered, which they aren't).
Change since PR 62245:
- add a e2fsck patch to avoid longjmp() when the function containing the
corresponding setjmp() has exited. (Also submitted to upstream.)
Committer, please use patch -E and cvs rm the empty files!
Port maintainer (ports@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.50
Over to maintainer.
Committed with the small changes we discussed in email. Thanks!