A major clean up and fixes.
- Fix the build with GTK 2.4
- Fix the language installtion
- Fix the memory bugs that cause the crash in -CURRENT with
malloc.conf->AJ, added a new patch (files/patch-src::conf.c). 
- Correct the pkg-plist
- More use the stuff from bsd.gnome.mk, so remove few stuff from the
post-patch since the gnomehack and gnomeprefix will take care of it.
- Clean up the pkg-descr by remove the quote and look better in 80
- Add SIZE data.
- Bump the PORTREVISION, because of pkg-plist and other fixes.
 Obtained from: Beaver CVS
Fix: New file: