Update of /comms/xlog to latest 0.9.6 version which will replace broken
0.9.2 version currently in ports. Supercedes PR-66460 which I submitted
Fix: Diff attached
Try compiling the current port
Over to the maintainer.
Putting commit bit in storage. I don't have the time
to work on FreeBSD for now.
I'm working on this.
I noticed several oddities in this PR, Matt:
- Why are you changing attribution in Makefile header? It should
be never changed, it honors the original author of port
- Why are you changing $FreeBSD$ CVS tag to non-existing revision
and committer? You should never touch this line in a PR.
- FreeBSD.org is proper spelling of mail address, don't lowercase it
- What is USE_PKGCONFIG=yes? There is no such macro in Ports.
- There is no README.html in CVS, it's generated by 'make readme',
no need to spam patches with it.
- What should mean PORTSDIR and LOCALBASE things in pkg-descr?
No action needed from you, I'll correct all these issues.
Just some thought...