- Update to 4.31.3
6/5/2004 New in Version 4.31.3
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added install.sh script for tar distribution which builds all Perl modules,
tnef decoder and MailScanner automatically.
- Added support for Vexira virus scanner.
- Implemented support for F-Secure 4.61.
- Implemented support for Nod32 2.01. If you are still running 1.99, you
will need to edit /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf.
- Reports can now contain %variables% such as %org-name%.
- Changed default installation location of Bitdefender to /opt/bdc.
- Upgraded tnef to latest release from sourceforge.
- Moved ExtUtils::MakeMaker into list of normal perl modules to install.
- Linux distributions now auto-detect MTA setting in /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner.
- Can now detect very small images in a message, that may be "web bugs" to
track you. These can be disarmed if you want.
- Changed documentation to just list single-instance version of Postfix.
- Changed init.d scripts to work well with both single and double instance of
* Fixes *
- Forced AVG to run in English.
- Corrected problem with negative failure counts from RBLs and SA.
- Fixed bug in LDAP ruleset handling.
- Sendmail code now auto-detects the correct lock type to use, flock or posix.
- Sendmail qf files no longer have to define an IP address.
- Corrected report when archive is nested too deeply.
- ZMailer forwarding fix provided by Mariano.
- Fixed Postfix message corruption on recent Postfixes on some architectures.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.50