FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 67768
Next step in autotools cleanup
Last modified: 2004-07-01 18:08:14 UTC
(1) kill devel/autoconf257, replacing it with devel/autoconf259
(2) kill devel/automake17, replacing it with devel/automake18
(3) kill devel/libtool14, replacing with either libtool13 or 15
(4) minor bsd.autotools.mk cleanup
(5) add a couple of new helper variables to bsd.autotools.mk
that were being generated by port Makefiles
(6) clean up libtool15 with a patch from marcus@
cd /usr/ports (or wherever)
<code/input/activities to reproduce the problem (multiple lines)>
Whilst not many ports are affected by these changes, a 4-exp
run should be done on this to verify no fallout before commit.
Over to portmgr for 4-exp testing.
Now testing on pointyhat
I did the dirty work after the 4-exp runs.