- Update to 4.32.5
Reason for Priority/Severity: The prior version had a bug that could possibly allow MyDoom.O to pass. The -devel version has
this fixed but this is the first stable version with a fix.
* New Features and Improvements *
- Per-domain white and blacklisting now supports IP address checks.
- Disarmed web bugs now tell you where they came from.
- New "Run In Foreground" option which will be useful if you are trying to
use another tool to monitor MailScanner's health and restart it auto-
matically if it dies for some reason.
- New "--perl=" switch for install.sh on non-RPM systems.
- Added extra strings to languages.conf to support new feature of reporting
the fault with a message in the subject line of the postmaster report.
- CheckModuleVersion now supports the "-v" command-line option, to make its
output more verbose.
- Upgraded Archive::Zip to 1.12.
- Added *.job to the list of banned filenames.
- New "Spam Score Number Format" option to allow numeric formatting of the
number that is substituted for _SCORE_ in the spam score outputting.
- Added "--version" (or "-v" or anything that looks roughly like "-v").
This will make MailScanner print the version number of all the modules
that MailScanner uses, along with its own version number.
- Improved MailScanner.conf settings to explicitly say that "Virus Scanners"
cannot be a ruleset.
- Improvement to installer for non-RPM systems to catch broken MakeMaker on
some Solaris systems.
- Updated OpenBSD manual installation instructions.
- Added $MailScanner::Config::ConfFile so that Custom Functions can find the
configuration directory easily.
- Updated Spanish translations.
* Fixes *
- Postfix file corruption problem remaining on a few systems, now fixed.
It was a Perl bug.
- tar distribution check_mailscanner.cron file now calls check_mailscanner
and not check_MailScanner.
- Comments output in upgrade_MailScanner_conf made more consistent.
- Moved "Spam List" so it matches the first rule, not all rules. This enables
you to apply rules for entire domains and exceptions for certain addresses
within those domains.
- Improved zip of death detection.
- Changed web bug disarming so alt text is only provided if there is a 'src'.
- Fixed bug where autolearn status was reported incorrectly with SpamAssassin 2.
- Fixed bug causing symptom of missing identically-named nested zip files.
- Fixed bug in ZMailer.pm from Mariano.
- Fixed bug involving '+' characters in address patterns in config compiler.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.50
Unfetchable distfile (server problem?).