Maintainer Update of net/beacon to 1.1
Unbreak fetchability with update.
* Fix TCP connection overflow bug.
* SysLog facility support.
* Rework some of the HTML generation code to clean the display up a bit.
* Central Server changed from becaon.ncsa.uiuc.edu to beacon.dast.nlanr.net.
* Blind Beacons now marked with white writing on blue background on
Beacon Info page.
* Added "Blind" Beacon filter for HTML output.
A "Blind" Beacon is one which is reporting normally to the
Central Beacon Server via TCP, but which only sees itself,
and is only seen *by* itself. These are filtered out of the
main HTML matrix and listed below the main table, under the
heading "Blind Beacons".
* Added a hyperlink to the Beacon FAQ for IP addresses which resolve to
* Support for multiple NICs.
* Automatic backgrounding of the Beacon process at startup possible
* Specify CONTACTNAME/INFO/LOCATION on command line or in beacon.conf.
* Fixed bug history file update.
* Link on HTML output pages pointing Code Contributions and Patches.
* Getting hostname of local Beacon. Using both Sys::Hostname and
Net::Domain together now to make it more robust.
* OUTPUTDIR spec for beacon.conf and command line interface
* Various bug fixes
* Ability to change UID to non-privileged user
* Link on Beacon Info page to FAQ for those running their Beacon as root
* Burst testing -- 100 consecutive RTP packets out as fast as it can.
* Silence testing -- During a Silence test, the Beacon stops sending
RTP/RTCP data to the group for three minutes, as a means of testing
the mutlicast leave/join mechanism as the connection is torn down
and then rebuilt after it times out.
* IPv6 support honors WITH_IPv6 flags
* IPv6 reverse lookup support
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63
How-To-Repeat: Apply this diff.