Fix: The attached patch is a partial update of devel/subversion to
the recently-released 1.1.1.
It fixes (I think) the apr detection bug mentioned in ports/73015.
One caveat is that I managed to break (or "not successfully update")
the Perl bindings in this update. I would hazard a guess that the
patch in ports/72665, which appears to address this issue, could
be combined with this patch to produce something workable.
I've tested WITH_PYTHON, WITH_MOD_DAV_SVN, WITH_SVNSERVE_WRAPPER,
WITH_BOOK_HTML, and any options that are dependencies of these.
Over to port maintainer. Lev, this is the same patch I sent to you
by email last night...just getting it in the PR database so neither
of us loses it. :-)
New version of my patch at:
This incorporates some improvements by clsung@, taken from a patch in
Resloved in version 1.1.1.
Resolved in 1.1.1
Resolved in 1.1.1.
Committed with some changes and corrections.