- Update to 4.35.9
The full change log is this:
* New Features and Improvements *
- SpamAssassin 3 SPF checks are now fully supported.
- Added Disposition-Notification-To and Return-Receipt-To to the list of
headers I advise you to remove.
- Added "Log Silent Viruses" configuration option.
- Mandrake Linux 10 is now supported by the RPM installation script.
- Added new configuration option "Find Phishing Fraud". This will scan HTML
messages for links which don't link to the site they appear to. This
should catch most "phishing" fraud attacks. It uses new text in the
languages.conf file, so you will need to add the extra lines to yours.
- Added support for F-Secure 4.6x.
- Removed pre-built tnef programs from bin directory of distribution.
- Moved "virusscan" from "First" to "All".
- Tweaked generic-autoupdate so it apparently does nothing.
- Support Mail::ClamAV 0.12 and upwards. Dropped support for 0.11.
- Support ClamAV 0.80 and upwards. Dropped support for 0.75 and earlier.
- Added support for Kaspersky 5.0 autoupdater.
- Upgraded to Archive::Zip 1.14.
- Filenames are sanitised before being put into virus reports.
- Added a default empty string for Lock Type so upgrade_MailScanner_conf
works more smoothly.
* Fixes *
- Fixed bug where filetype checks that matched no rules were not logged
- Fixed problems with MIME::Base64 dependencies.
- Fixed bug with @INC path reversal when loading MIME::Base64 and
- Fixed bug where MCP files were quarantined with the wrong owner.
- Fixed bug where MCP files were incorrectly logged if they were also spam.
- Fixed issue where Postfix insisted (quite correctly) on having a space
after "Subject:" in the headers.
- Moved Envelope-From header for SpamAssassin to the top of the headers sent
- Fixed existence check bug in antivir-autoupdate.
- Fixed problem where some parent reports were masked by child reports.
- Fixed problem with rules with multiple results and multiple tests.
- Messages with a null MIME boundary are now rejected instead of passed.
- Got MIME boundary fix rolled back into MIME-tools code.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63