- Update to 4.38.2
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added new filename restrictions using Microsoft vulnerability report from AUScert.
- Improved /etc/sysconfig/MailScanner so that it finds Incoming Work Dir and
Incoming Queue Dir automatically from MailScanner.conf file.
- Can now use $from, $id and $subject in inline signature for signing clean
- Any entry in the "Archive Mail" setting can contain _DATE_ which will be
replaced with the current date in yyyymmdd form, so you can backup or move
yesterday's archive safely knowing that it won't be written to today.
- Added zero score for ALL_TRUSTED rule in SpamAssassin as it is known to
- Added "Also Find Numeric Phishing" setting (on by default) so that all
numeric IP addresses in links are flagged as being dangerous.
* Fixes *
- Fixed problem where some spam was delivered even if the Spam Actions was set
to "store delete" if the messages were not to be virus-scanned.
- Fixed harmless uninitialised variables in HTML disarming.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63