Updating 2bsd-vi to the 2004-12-02 release. ChangeLog:
* Support for multibyte character locales was added.
* The code has been converted to ANSI C, and support for pre-POSIX systems has
* When the end of the current line consists of blank characters and the 'w'
visual command is given at this point, vi now advances to the start of the
next line instead of ringing the bell. This is compatible with SVR4 vi and
seems to be what POSIX specifies.
* If the replacement part of a substitute command consists of a single '%',
as in ':s/foo/%/', the replacement part of the previous substitution is
used. This is compatible with SVR4 vi and is specified by POSIX.
* Fixed a number of possible heap overflows, e.g. because of too long tag