[ Note to commiter: please make any necassary adjustments w/o my approuval, I might not be able ot respond timely for a few days ]
Update to dspam-devel-3.4.r1.20050216.0945
# In memoriam: Ioan Victor TETCU, maintainer's grandfather who's life ceased while he was filling this PR.
# Odihneasca-se in pace.
Help / ideas during almost 2 months of debugging from: from Sean Chittenden <email@example.com>, Brian Fundakowski Feldman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Daniel S. Haischt" <email@example.com>, Jonathan Zdziarski <firstname.lastname@example.org> (author)
i386 5.2.1-RELEASE-p1, i386 5.3-STABLE, amd64 5.3-RELEASE with help from Erwin Lansing <email@example.com> , "Daniel S. Haischt" <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Joey Freeland <email@example.com>
NO HELP / TESTS from: the rest few hundreds users, despite 2 call for testers.
- if dspam --daemon SIGBUS please send date of your sources, CFLAGS and other
relevant information; this version is believed to be working;
- patch dspam.c for bug causing signature to not get written to message
body (obtained from dspam cvs)
- (local) patch dspam.c to write X-DSPAM-User also in innocent messages headers
- drop WITH_WHITELIST, it's not supported by ./configure but by dspam.conf
- (added post-factum) change POSTGRESQL* to POSTGRESQL because of "Split the
postgresql ports into a server and a client part"
- drop USE_GNOME as per PH 6.6
- kinldy ask non-maintainer-approved commits to be logged in files/UPDATING if they contain user-visible changes ( like the change of POSTGRESQL* to POSTGRESQL because of "Split the postgresql ports into a server and a client part" )
- misc Makefile clean-up, try to bring it closer to mail/dspam/Makefile for upcoming stable release