Maintainer is CC'ed. Thanks.
v0.99.14 2005-02-11 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
- Message address fields are now parsed differently, fixing some
issues with spaces. Affects only clients which use FETCH
- Message MIME parser was somewhat broken with missing MIME
- mbox: Don't allow X-UID headers in mails to override the UIDs
we would otherwise set. Too large values can break some clients
and cause other trouble.
- passwd-file userdb wasn't working
- PAM crashed with 64bit systems
- non-SSL inetd startup wasn't working
- If UID FETCH notices and skips an expunged message, don't
return a NO reply. It's not needed and only makes clients give
This patch is fine.