New port: sysutils/pear-File_Fstab PEAR class to read and write fstab files
PEAR::File_Fstab is an easy-to-use package which can read & write UNIX fstab
files. It presents a pleasant object-oriented interface to the fstab.
* Supports blockdev, label, and UUID specification of mount device.
* Extendable to parse non-standard fstab formats by defining a new Entry
class for that format.
* Easily examine and set mount options for an entry.
* Stable, functional interface.
* Fully documented with PHPDoc.
New port added, thank you!