Update spamass-milter port to the official 0.3.0 release. Also
applied some additional changes to the port:
* Add additional spamass-milter documentation to DOCSDIR.
* Update the rc.subr(8) script to be more friendly when sendmail
isn't presently running.
* Update pkg-message to mention using spamd_flags="-u nobody" so
that spamd warnings don't show up in the maillog.
* Mention correct path to sa-spamd.sh rc.subr(8) script in
* Other changes, see Makefile...
Verified to work as expected on FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE.
Also: the port maintainer is "email@example.com". If you need an
official maintainer, I can happily maintain this.
Fix: Apply below patch.
NOTE: Committer should remove files/patch-spamass-milter.cpp.
It has been integrated into 0.3.0.