- Update to 4.39.6
The full Change Log is:
* New Features and Improvements *
- If the AttachmentWarning message put into a message is empty (zero-length)
then the empty attachment won't be added to the message at all.
- Added scanning of PE's by default to clamavmodule scanner.
- Added feature when IP address in a ruleset has all 4 numbers, so that a
full string match is done against the client IP, not a substring match.
- Added support for output from latest F-Prot and archive bomb detection.
- Set all virus scanners to SUPPORTED so no tweaking needed by users.
- Added 4 new configuration options for setting all ClamAV settings when
using the "clamavmodule" scanner:
ClamAVmodule Maximum Recursion Level
ClamAVmodule Maximum Files
ClamAVmodule Maximum File Size
ClamAVmodule Maximum Compression Ratio
- Phishing net now traps website names containing unicode characters.
* Fixes *
- Corrected problem with <a> tags that have no text contents and no </a>.
- 2 minor typos in the Swedish reports.
- Changed check_MailScanner to check_mailscanner in cron job.
- Fixed problem where files with no extension, inside a zip file, were
extracted with ".dat" added onto the end of them.
- Fixed problem with phishing net being confused by some malformed URLs.
- Syslog calls are forced to 8-bit characters.
- Fixed problems with nested input queues not being used consistently.
- Custom Function reader no longer includes Debian dpkg files it should ignore.
- Fixed problems with messages being rebuilt just because they contain <A>
- Fixed problems with some messages with sendmail nested input queue but
flat output queue.
- Fixed problem where an infected spam message containing a broken zip
file could break MailScanner when delivered as an RFC-822 attachment
to a new message.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63