Clean up the port:
- Avoid a stale dependency on Enscript by using PAPERSIZE:
- Default to letter (see the print/enscript-letter master port).
- If you want a4, set PAPERSIZE=a4 in /etc/make.conf. Similarly,
use PAPERSIZE=letterdj for letterdj.
- If you have an incorrect version of Enscript installed:
1) Remove Enscript
2) Set PAPERSIZE in /etc/make.conf (if you don't want letter)
3) Reinstall Enscript
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Use SUB_FILES/SUB_LIST to personalize pkg-message
- Sort pkg-plist
- Conflicts with cvsweb-2*
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63