- Update to 4.42.9
I included unzip,lha,unarj,zoo and unace in the ports requirements and patched the ClamAV wrapper
so that all of these archives are scanned now.
* New Features and Improvements *
- Now automatically detects and warns if the "Incoming Work Directory"
setting contains any links. It also corrects the path (but not in the
MailScanner.conf file) and continues to work properly.
- Added support for Sophos 3.93.2. You must use the sophos-autoupdate from
this version if you want Sophos to work (both the sophos and sophossavi
- Tar and RPM distribution installation scripts now look for gtar if GNU
tar was not found, and is happy if /usr/local/bin/perl and /usr/bin/perl
point to the same place.
- SophosSAVI errors are detected as if they were viruses, and are not
- Panda support completely reimplemented a lot better by Rick Cooper.
- Upgraded File::Temp, Compress::Zlib and ExtUtils-MakeMaker to latest
- New options "Disarmed Modify Subject" and "Disarmed Subject Text" now
provide the ability to alter the Subject: line if any HTML tags in the
body of the message were disarmed (by having their "Allow .... Tags" set
to "disarm". This is switched on by default.
- New option "Spam Lists To Be Spam" now provides the ability to set how
many Spam Lists a message must appear in before it is considered to be
spam. The default is 1 as that mimics the previous behaviour.
- Improved output of SuSE MailScanner init.d script.
- Reversed spam and disarm tags to leave spam tag at start of Subject:.
- Fixed problem that could cause harmless header files to be left in the
temporary working directories when using Postfix.
- Fixed problem where attachment size checks were made on the contents of
zip files and not just the zip files themselves.
- Hopefully fixed problem with ClamAV missing Worm.Sober.P occasionally.
- No longer import missing whine method from MIME-tools.
- Fixed problems with incomplete reporting of viruses in zip files.
- Fixed problem with "Delete" MCP action not being logged in syslog.
- Fixed problem with the "null MIME boundary" vulnerability test.
- Added check to upgrade_MailScanner_conf and upgrade_langages_conf so they
check to ensure all input files have content before starting.
- Fixed bug where clean header was being applied to unscanned mail when using
virus scanning rulesets.
- Fixed wrong build number for 1 Perl module in install.sh scripts.
- Fixed typo in upgrade_MailScanner_conf.
- Made significant changes to child worker process management and re-spawning,
to try to avoid problems reported by a few users with MailScanner "slowly
stopping working" over the space of several hours.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63